Organa Keto 9

"civilized humans" invented pre-set breakfast, lunch and dinner times to accommodate work, out of social necessity. After using hypnosis to break that mold, if I get hungry at 2:00 in the afternoon, that's when I eat! I could not have broken out of my self-destructive eating habits if not for the aid of hypnosis. Hypnotic suggestion has reduced my craving for food, in such a subtle way that I don't even realize I don't crave it anymore. Please, if you are struggling with your weight, don't just jump on the latest band-wagon and believe that exercise will cure all of your weight related problems: it won't. To lose weight, you have to cut your calorie intake, plain and simple. The easiest way I have found to do that is with the use of playing audio hypnosis tracks while I am working, reading, sleeping and exercising. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organa Keto 1

Organa Keto 4